For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Willow Smith Will get Safety Order From Convicted Intercourse Offender

Willow Smith has reportedly been given a warrant to protect himself against a suspected stalker.

According to TMZ legal records, the 20-year-old entertainer filed orders against Walter James Whaley, a 30-year-old man who broke into her Los Angeles property around Christmas 2020. Smith says the man jumped over a fence and was walking around their house while trying to find ways to get in. The request was accompanied by surveillance footage showing still images showing a person outside the residence. Smith pointed to the pictures as evidence that Whaley “will do whatever it takes to make physical contact with me.”

Smith claims her security alerted police immediately after Whaley’s intrusion; However, the man was not taken into custody at the time. She says officers spotted a greyhound ticket on Whaley, indicating he had traveled all the way from Oklahoma the day before. Smith also states that Whaley contacted her on social media before he was seen outside her house. He reportedly sent her messages expressing his love and desire to start a family with her.

Although it is unclear why Whaley was not originally arrested, local authorities confirmed earlier this month that Whaley was arrested on March 3.

Following the incident, Smith reportedly hired private investigators to investigate Whaley’s background. They allegedly discovered that he was a convicted sex offender.

Whaley was instructed to stop all communication with Smith and to stay at least 100 meters away from her at all times.

Top