More Info Vintage, Antiques
Vintage Pyrex Flameware Blue Tint 2 Qt 6324-B Saucepan
– Saucepan is made of light blue tinted Pyrex
– Lid is made from clear Pyrex
– Made in USA
– Saucepan has coloured maker’s mark on bottom indicating it is earler production; later production is marked with an etched mark.
– The lid is only marked with the Pyrex name.
– The handle is marked with a flame and Pyrex in the metal bracket and the band itself is stamped “stainless”
– The saucepan measures 4 1/4 inches deep and 7 inches in diameter.
– Saucepan is the 2 quart size and is believed to have the original lid. Tabs on the lid allow it to be locked in place by a slight rotation.
– The handle is removable by a quick release stainless band which it allows it to be easily repositioned for left or right handed pour.
The saucepan is in good vintage condition with some wear marks from use on the bottom. There are a few flea bites to the inside rim of the lid.
Very difficult to find these pieces with a lid in any condition. Overall this is a lovely piece of Pyrex history ready for you to display or to enjoy! If used on electric coil range a trivet should be used under the pan to avoid breakage.
Asking $35 OBO.
Ask about similar pieces.