Hello, I’m subletting a furnished master bedroom in a 2BD/2BA apartment in Kerrisdale at a monthly rent of $1,100 (heat and hot water included). It is available from May 1st to August 31st. You’ll split the hydro and the internet bills with the other tenant. The kitchen and living room will be shared. $500 for a damage deposit is required. Please note that the room won’t be exactly the same as pictures because I’ll take some of the furniture out of the room when I move out on May 1st.
If you are a female who needs a long-term lease, you can take over the current lease and continue the lease until August 2021. In this case, the monthly rent for the room will be $1,375 as of September (it could be higher in case the landlord adjusts the rent for the entire suite).
For viewing, we can schedule a video call. Please contact me if you are interested or if you have any questions 🙂
Here are some more details about the suite and the building.
You’ll have the followings in the room:
– Built-in closet
– Private bathroom equipped with a shower booth
– Twin-size mattress
– Night table
– Chest of drawers (one of the two in the second picture)
– Chair (you can use one of the four chairs in the 7th picture)
About the building:
– The bus stop is 4 min walk away (R4, 041, 480).
– The building has a security entrance and has elevators.
– Laundry facilities are available on the basement floor ($2 per each use).
– Parking is available at $50/month.
– There is an outdoor pool in the apartment complex.
– Smoke-free building.
– No pets.