Panasonic Lumix GH5
Updated firmware vers. 2.6
1x battery charger
***Very low shutter count and rarely used. Mint like new condition.
April 23rd 2020
Shutter Count: 4811
Panasonic Leica Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2
Lens has a subtle buzzing noise when taking photos, but otherwise works flawlessly.
Olympus 7-14mm f/2.8 Pro Lens
Lumix 20mm f/1.7
Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds
Camera Format Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor)
Pixels Actual: 21.77 Megapixel
Effective: 20.3 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution 5184 x 3888
Aspect Ratio 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
Sensor Type MOS
Sensor Size 17.3 x 13 mm
Image File Format JPEG, RAW
Image Stabilization Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis
ISO Sensitivity Auto, 200 to 25600 (Extended: 100 to 25600)
Shutter Speed Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/8000 to 60 Seconds
1 to 30 Minutes in Bulb Mode
1/16000 to 1/24 Second in Movie Mode
1/16000 to 1 Second
Metering Method Center-Weighted Average, Multiple, Spot
Exposure Modes Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Exposure Compensation -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
Metering Range 0 to 18 EV
White Balance Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set
Continuous Shooting Up to 12 fps at 20.3 MP
Up to 30 fps at 18 MP
Up to 60 fps at 8 MP
Interval Recording Yes
Self-Timer 2/10-Second Delay
Recording Modes MOV/MP4 4:2:2 10-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p [150 to 400 Mb/s]
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [150 to 400 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 50p/59.94p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
MOV/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p [100 Mb/s]
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [150 Mb/s]
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [100 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 50p/59.94p [28 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 25p/29.97p [20 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p [24 Mb/s]
MP4 4:2:0 10-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p [72 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 50p/59.94p [28 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 50i/59.94i [17 to 24 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p [24 Mb/s]
External Recording Modes 4:2:2 10-Bit
Video Encoding NTSC/PAL
Audio Recording Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input
Audio File Format AAC, Dolby Digital 2ch
Focus Type Auto and Manual Focus
Focus Mode Continuous-Servo AF (C), Flexible (AFF), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
Autofocus Points Contrast Detection: 225
Autofocus Sensitivity -4 to +18 EV
Viewfinder and Monitor
Viewfinder Type Electronic
Viewfinder Resolution 3,686,000 Dot
Viewfinder Eye Point 21 mm
Viewfinder Coverage 100%
Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 0.76x
Diopter Adjustment -4 to +3
Monitor Size 3.2″
Monitor Resolution 1,620,000 Dot
Monitor Type Articulating Touchscreen LCD
Built-In Flash No
Flash Modes Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction, Off, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
Maximum Sync Speed 1/250 Second
Flash Compensation -3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
Dedicated Flash System TTL
External Flash Connection Hot Shoe, PC Terminal
Memory Card Slot Dual Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
Connectivity 3.5mm Headphone, 3.5mm Microphone, 2.5mm Sub-Mini, HDMI A (Full Size), USB Type-C (USB 3.0)
Operating Temperature 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
Operating Humidity 10 to 80%
Battery 1 x DMW-BLF19 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1860 mAh
Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.5 x 3.9 x 3.4″ / 138.5 x 98.1 x 87.4 mm
Weight 1.59 lb / 725 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.65 x 6.1 x 5.8″
1.It does not block any access to the SD card slot, battery compartment, and all camera controls.
2.At the bottom are an abundance of multiple 1/4’’ and 3/8’’ threaded holes for Manfrotto and Vinten QR plates or Quick Release Baseplate Kit 2035.
3.The cage is good for thermal dissipation of camera and prevents it from twisting.
4.It could attach Panasonic Lumix GH5/GH5S DMW-XLR1 Helmet Kit 2017 on the top for handheld shooting and protection of XLR.
FIRMWARE UPDATE 2.6
Expanded compatibility with Profoto wireless transmitters
– Profoto wireless transmitters “Air Remote TTL-O/P” and “Profoto Connect-O/P” can be used.
* All functions may not be available depending on the situation.
Improved AF performance
– [AF-ON: Near Shift] and [AF-ON: Far Shift] functions have been added. [AF-ON: Near Shift] preferably focuses on a subject nearby while [AF-ON: Far Shift] preferably focuses on a subject far away.
– Focus Peaking function is available in any AF mode.
– It is possible to set continuous AF on the live view screen in Creative Video mode or in other video recording mode when the video recording area is displayed.
Other added functions
– [AWBw] has been added to WB mode.
– [Highlight Weighted] has been added to metering mode.
– [Exposure Offset Adjust.] has been added to Custom menu, which enables adjustment of the standard exposure value for all metering modes.
– [0.5SEC] has been added for an option of [Duration Time (photo)] in [Auto Review].
– AE can be locked with the [AF/AE LOCK] button when ISO Auto is set in M mode.
– [MODE1] has been added to the Live View Boost function, which increases the frame rate for smooth image display to enable easier manual focusing.
Improved operational stability
– There were cases where Backup Recording using the Double Card Slot Function stopped during writing. This bug has been fixed.
– There were cases where the images shot vertically did not rotate on playback. This bug has been fixed.
– Operational stability of image stabilizer has been improved. (When [Image Stabilizer] > [E-Stabilization(Video)] and [Boost I.S.(Video)] is ON. )