We are a family of three in West Vancouver who are looking for an organized, flexible, reliable home child care provider to look after my elementary son and high school student daughter.
The nanny should have an initiative , a good interpersonal skills and has a good oral and written communication.
The work is 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week for two years (target start date is August 01, 2020 to July 31, 2022) and will be paid C$14.60 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents;
* Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
* Tend to emotional well-being of children;
* Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development;
* Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
* Supervise and care for children;
* Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents;
* Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties;
* Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens;
* Care for pets
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent
2 years to less than 3 years
Employer’s home , Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
* Public transportation is available
* Employer covers the relocation costs
Intended job posting audience:
* Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities,
Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
* Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to
work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to apply:
By email: email@example.com