Carey Accommodation offers affordable rates and is located on the UBC campus. Our hotel offers daily and short-term furnished living monthly packages for guests looking for alternative accommodations during this uncertain time. We remain open and operating with the safety of all guests and team members in mind.
Starting April 1st, our monthly rates for short-term furnished living are:
• $1200/month: Queen or Twin-Bed rooms with private baths
• $2000/month: 1-Bedroom apartment with living room and full kitchen
• $2600/month: 1-Bedroom deluxe apartment
• $3000/month: 2-Bedroom apartment with 1 bath
Room amenities and services include;
– Mini-Fridge (Twin/Queen rooms only)
– Sheets/Blankets/Towels/Pillow (Weekly Replacement)
– Coffee Maker
– TV and Remote
– Full-size Kitchen with plates/knives/utensils/cook wares (Apartment suites only)
– Full-size Fridge, 4-burner electric oven, dish washer (Apartment suites only)
– Dining table and chairs (Apartment suites only)
– Cafeteria open for breakfast and lunch (Take-out only)
– Parking/car -$150 monthly or $9 daily
– $50/ cleaning charge
– Guest laundry and microwave on premises
Our team members are diligently working daily to ensure the cleanliness and safety of all services in the hotel. Using the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as our guide, we have increased the frequency of sanitizing of all common areas including washrooms and the cafeteria. Furthermore, we have taken additional precautionary measures in ensuring our team exercises proper handwashing, cleaning, and sanitizing procedures.
For our daily rates or information, please contact us at 1.844.862.2739 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at live.carey-edu.ca.