NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) – On Wednesday the Noble County Sheriff’s Department and other law enforcement agencies arrested 13 people after a warrant service sweep. MPs and officials focused on tracking down those who had arrest warrants related to sexual offenses.
The offenses included: failure to register as a sex offender, failure to comply with the sex offender register, and sexual misconduct among minors. Other arrest warrants have also been served including: drug offenses, household batteries, break-ins, thefts, and various others.
During the search, officers found 13 people with arrest warrants and took them to Noble County Jail. The department said the charges were brought through the Noble County Attorney’s Office.
- Timothy A. Musser, 30, of the 600 block on East Mitchell Street in Kendallville, on a warrant for two cases in which he did not register as a sexual offender or a violent criminal. Musser was held unbound.
- Scott A. Muzzillo, 35, of the 5700 block of East CR 900N, Kendallville, on an arrest warrant for not registering as a sexual or violent offender. Muzzillo was held unbound.
- Raudel Nunez, 21, of 300 block on West College Street in Ligonier, on a warrant for a failure to appear in court on an initial charge of possession of cocaine. Nunez was detained without bond.
- Bronson L. Rowe, 39, from the 200 block on East Gertrude Street in Kendallville, on a methamphetamine arrest warrant. Rowe was held for a $ 2,500 bond.
- Dalton J. Sheets, 23, of the 300 block on North Orange Street in Albion, on a burglary warrant. The sheets were kept untied.
- Quentin J. Acosta, 21, of the 13,900 block on Main Street, Grabill, on a parole arrest warrant. Acosta was kept untied.
- Harrison R. Addis, 24, of 700 block on Richmond Street in Kendallville, on a warrant for three cases of sexual misconduct in a minor. Addis was kept untethered.
- Austin K. Adkins, 29, of the 2100 block of East CR 175N, Albion, on a warrant for non-registration as a sex offender. Adkins was detained without bond.
- Alexus E. Collins, 22, of the 300 block on West Railroad Street in Albion, on an arrest warrant for charging household batteries. Collins held a $ 2,500 bond.
- Jeffery L. Cramer, 59, of the 2500 block on Kammerer Road in Kendallville, on a personal invasion warrant. Cramer was held for a $ 2,500 bond.
- Ricky Duchaine Jr., 42, of the 300 block on North Jefferson Street in Cromwell, on charges of theft.
- Lisa A. Jordan, 51, of the 3200 block of East CR 100N, Albion, on a Meth arrest warrant. Jordan was detained without being tied.
- Terry L. Minier, 44, of 100 block on Wright Street, Ligonier, on an arrest warrant charging two incidents of unsupporting an addict. Minier was held on a $ 450 bond.